NEED HELP: MAYOR AND CITY COUNCIL PHONE NUMBERS

MAYOR E-MAIL CKLANSDELL@DISHMAIL.NET

DISTRICT 1 - J.O. FRANKS 359-4696

DISTRICT 2 - DANIEL GLOVER 359-4364

DISTRICT 3 - MICHAEL MALONE 359-6413

DISTRICT 4 - PATRICIA MASON 359-4220

DISTRICT 5 - THELMA LAMBERT 359-4921







Sunday, September 5, 2010

CITY COUNCIL MEETING

THIS TUESDAY IS THE SEPT COUNCIL MEETING. BE THERE  AT 5PM THIS WILL BE A BARN BURNER. THERE WERE SOME ISSUES PUSHED TO THIS COUNCIL MEETING. SHOW UP AT 5PM TO SEE THE WORK SESSION. THAT IS WHEN ALL THE DISCUSSION HAPPENS.

2 comments:

  1. WHOOP WHOOP...........I can't wait for the meeting,I will be there,maybe I can get some "quote" "ACTION AND SATISFACTION".... from the meeting.OH and BTW not the kind of "ACTION" Mrs.Lambert was looking for!!! I'm just looking for QUALITY entertainment.....And that I should get..SEE YALL THERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. When is the next meeting?

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT AWAY